Visual DesignerApply Now
Number of vacancy: 01
Posted Date: 20/10/2019
We’re looking for a great intermediate Visual Designer to help deliver the next wave of amazing blockchain technology products. Someone who will thrive in our interdisciplinary and collaborative environment and someone who wants to take ownership of their contribution to our organization. You’ll need to be a self-motivated generalist with a passion for detail and creating visual concepts. You’ll work with passionate developers, designers, marketers and business leaders to present the next generation of blockchain technology to the world.
This role will work closely with business development and marketing professionals, various subject matter experts and stakeholders to advance our brand through creating unique, meaningful and innovative design solutions. Whether working alone or with a team, you will need to effectively communicate your ideas and designs. Ensure quality designs, improve brand communication, meeting timelines while juggling multiple projects.
- Create and show visual solutions, such as marketing materials, page layouts, brand style guides, logos (with story), digital banners, sales decks, etc.
- Print design; Design page layouts for brochures, reports, newsletters, presentations, banners, standees, conference material and other items for print or electronic publication.
- Work with marketing and business development team to deliver presentation materials and market research content, that also pushes visual designs to new heights.
- Translate requirements into exceptional visual design solutions.
- Create digital assets such as visual content for websites, social media graphics and infographics.
- Generate brand, identity and logo solutions.
- Work with UX Designer to polish product’s final visual elements, and help us build deep emotional connections with our users.
- Be awesome
- Minimum of 2-4 years production experience with print and digital products in an agency/studio/in-house environment.
- Strong understanding of design thinking, innovation and lean startup process.
- Fluent or business level English.
- Should be able to demonstrate storytelling and end-to-end thinking at sketch / concept level.
- Be a “Rock Star” with the following design tools: .AI, .PSD, .Keynote, .PPT, other essential design tools, and fluent in G Suite.
- Strong layout and typography skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Accepts constructive criticism, adapt design ideology for the betterment of the realistic project objectives.
- Ability to adapt and take on new challenges, problem-solving and to constantly learn from projects and the team.
- Portfolio review required.
Great to have:
- Conversational second language (Japanese or Chinese)