Number of vacancy: 01
Posted Date: 10/03/2020
Your key responsibilities:
● Review test methods and propose test plans for new or updated software projects
● Participate in the software development activities, including design, requirement analysis and tracing, full testing life cycle
● Develop, maintain and execute manual test cases for projects, emergency releases
● Design and implement automation tests scripts, debug and define corrective actions
● Coach other junior team members to help them reach their maximum potential performance
● Work closely with product manager, business team, design team, development team to design testing strategies and improve requirements and approve quality for product release
● Advanced of testing methodologies, testing process, quality models, standards.
● Advanced of creating and implementing test strategies and detailed test plans, test cases/scripts.
● Advanced of estimating test activities and deliverable
● Experience in leading QC team.
● Experience in performing effectively & independently and mentor others in software testing
● Experience in testing mobile/web applications/ Web service & blockchain domain is a plus
● Good knowledge and hands-on experience in automation tests using Appium with Node.js/Java is a plus
● Good knowledge in Load/Performance testing, API testing, SQL database is a plus
● Good at teamwork and communication skills
● Good oral and written communication English skills