Mobile Developer (React Native)Apply Now
Number of vacancy: 01
Posted Date: 10/03/2020
We’re looking for a great candidate who will thrive in our interdisciplinary and collaborative environment and someone who wants to take ownership of their contribution to our organization. You will need to identify pending problems, take responsibility to ensure that a solution is found and demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate and work along with members of our company to ensure a great experience for all. While ensuring quality, consistently meeting timelines, and juggling multiple project.
• Work with team to code, build, and deploy mobile applications using Java-script and other languages (React JS or React Native)
• Collaborate with stakeholders in analysis
• Assist development team in risk management, planning and scoping of projects.
• Work with QC to develop automation framework components in order to optimize release cycles
• Work to improve speed, security and scalability of all systems
• Willing to research and learn new technology.
Strong understanding of
• NodeJS, React library best practices and conventions.
• JSX, React Components and Redux (or Mobx)
• HTML5 / CSS3 (Flexbox) and responsive design
#Comfortable with: socket.io, restful api, electron
• Database: MongoDB, MySQL
• Building scripts (Fast-lane, Web-pack, gulp, …)
• Automatic testing scripts • Git
#Nice to have
• Experience with native iOS / Android development.
• Main requirement
• Strong in mobile development using React JS and React Native
• Building multiple target platforms applications
• A keen eye for design, simplicity and efficiency
• Experience working in agile and continuous development environments
• Produce clean and easy to maintain code
• Willingness to continuously improve code and user-experience.
• Good verbal communication skills in English.
• Interest and knowledge in Blockchain technology, especially Ethereum